Oksy I laughed. HARD.
Reblogging ONLY for the last comment
and if any of you white people respond with “wait but I didn’t do that. that was in the past”
i need you to check your privilege
and then drink bleach if you think your hands aren’t dirty
Guilt doesn’t transfer from generation to generation. I am not magically accountable for something my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather MIGHT have done. Also;
>social justice blogger
>telling people to kill themselves
I love that there’s a blog called “this is white culture” that is solely devoted to bad things white people did, not their cultures at all. So I guess I can make a blog called “this is black culture” and post gang and crime records and that’s 100% okay. Or “this is Muslim culture” and make it all about terrorism.
But wait, you cry. Not all black people are criminals and not all Muslims are terrorists. That’s unfair! And racist!
WELL GOLLY GEE DO YOU THINK SO? Because saying that all white people are responsible for the Atlantic slave trade sounds pretty racist to me, given that, you know, that was between the African slaveholders and the British and Americans and had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with my ancestors, who were incredibly poor farmers and serfs from Ireland and Lithuania who had to flee to America at around the turn of the century (by which time slavery had already been abolished in the US) because they were being treated like slaves. Even if they had been living in America at the time when slavery was legal they wouldn’t have been able to afford a slave; in fact they probably would have been working with them in the fields and treated about the same, since the first slaves in America were actually white serfs. But please, tell me more about how dirty my hands are because of circumstances surrounding my birth that I could not control and continue to treat me differently based on the color of my skin without actually knowing anything about my heritage, I’m sure that isn’t racist at all!
I am nothing without my key commands. Clicking buttons in the toolbar frightens and infuriates me.
Key commands are my life.
- Muffin Tin (Non-stick is best)
- 6 large/x-large eggs
- Bread circles slightly larger then the bottom of the muffin tin. (I used a cup and pressed out the centre of 6 slices)
- 1:3 maple syrup:melted butter (enough to coat the bottom & sides of each muffin tin)
- Shredded Cheese
- Diced veggies/breakfast treat of your choice (I enjoy mushrooms)
- Salt/pepper or any other kind of spice you like to cook with
Pre-cooking the Bacon:
- You can either pan fry for 5 minutes
- Or you can oven bake them on a foil covered cookie sheet for 15 minutes (sprinkle some brown sugar on top for candied bacon!)
- The bacon strips should be soft, not crispy
Building the Cups:
- Preheat oven to 400F/204.44C
- Pour some butter/syrup mixture to coat the bottom/sides
- Gently stuff the bread circle in the tin.
- Follow the muffin tin walls and wrap a bacon strip (or two) forming a cup
- Sprinkle in your diced veggies, cheese, or any other breakfast treat
- Carefully break an egg into the bacon cup.
- Top with Salt/Pepper, herbs, more Cheese, and a little love
- Place on Middle Rack in the 400F oven for 20-25 minutes
If all goes according to plan then the caramalized bread base will make it easy to hold and consume sans utensils.
ASSASSIN CREED III , ENFIN FINI ∞
Enfin le scénario, 50%, va falloir refaire de nombreux trucs, atteindre les 100% mais j’ai peur de péter un câble. Franchement je suis ébloui par ce jeu, les moment étaient incroyables.
J’ai beaucoup hésité à prendre le DLC mais finalement l’univers était un peu trop
abusé, n’importe quoi ?, BREF.
ALLELLUIA, ASSASSIN CREED IV SORT SUR XBOX360 ET SUR XBOX ONE. PAS BESOIN DE RACHETER UNE XBOX. Par contre, tant pis pour les prochains opus.
Il n’y a plus qu’à attendre.